Roasting bell peppers brings out such a unique flavor. These are perfectly seasoned, delicious, and helps you get in your veggies with no trouble! I cooked this in no time and used it as the main filling for a wrap. Enjoy 🙂
- Prep time – 10 mins
- Cook time – 20 mins
- Bell peppers (use any color you like) – 4
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cracked Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Smoked Paprika – 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Cut the bell peppers into quarters after deseeding and trim the ends.
Place the bell peppers on the prepared baking tray.
Drizzle the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Mix everything with your hands. Spread out everything across the tray.
Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
Serve the roasted bell peppers immediately.
- I ate with some hummus, mint leaves, onions, and rolled it all up in Turkish flatbread 🙂 Yum!