This is a decadent, simple, delicious, no bake dessert. It’s a favourite in our home because we love Nilla wafers and this takes it to the next level. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix – 2.5 oz (half a package)
- Whole milk – 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 7 oz
- Heavy Cream – 1.5 cups divided
- Vanilla Extract or Essence – 1.5 tsp divided
- Sugar – 1.5 tbsp
- Vanilla Wafers (use Nilla brand) – 8 oz. (half a box)
- Bananas – 2 sliced into coins
- In a bowl whisk together the milk and sweetened condensed milk then sprinkle in the instant pudding and mix until completely incorporated with no lumps. You can do this by hand or with an electric mixer. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- Add heavy cream with sugar and vanilla to a bowl then mix on high until stiff peaks from.
- Remove pudding from the refrigerator then fold the whipped cream into it.
- Add a layer of cookies to the bottom of your serving dish or bowl. Add pudding mixture and then place another row of cookies. You can also line up cookies facing the horizontal side of your dish (do whatever pattern you like!). Then add a layer of banana slices. Continue the same layering with a mix of cookies, pudding, and banana. Top the mix with the pudding as the last layer.
- Crumble some cookies and sprinkle on the top. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- This pudding lasts for 2 days, so feel free to make the night before and let it set overnight.
3 Comments Add yours
This looks amazing! I love your blog. keep up the great work… 🙂
Thank you so much Aarushi!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Most welcome! Do check out my blog too. I am 14. I started a baking and cooking one a few months ago😊