Nothing like preparing a fresh homemade salad! This chicken salad is my go-to recipe and it always brightens up my day with its wonderful, refreshing flavor. By serving it on a bed of lettuce, you can eat it as a roll and enjoy the fantastic crunch of every bite. Hope everyone loves it!
- Prep time – 10 mins
- Cook time – 20 mins
- Boneless Chicken Breast – 250 g
- Baby Corns (Sliced) – 6
- Mushrooms (Sliced) – 100 g
- Green Bell Pepper (Sliced) – 1/2
- Yellow Bell Pepper (Sliced) – 1/2
- Roma Tomato (Use firm tomato – deseed and remove pulp, then slice lengthwise) – 1
- Lemon Juice – few drops
- Olive oil – 6 tbsp
- White Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- White Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic Pods (Chopped Finely and Crushed) – 3
- Parsley (Finely Chopped) – 1tbsp
- Put chicken breast in a pressure cooker with 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 tsp of salt. Pressure cook until cooked through. Then let the chicken simmer in for 2 minutes.
- Cut the chicken in julienne style.
- Next, boil 2 cups of water with 1 tsp salt and few drops of lemon juice. Add the baby corn and mushrooms. Boil for two minutes. Then strain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Add the cooked chicken pieces and saute for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix all the main ingredients together in a salad bowl.
- Prepare the dressing in another bowl, and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the main ingredients and mix well.
- Serve in a lettuce cup. Set in fridge and serve cold.
- Enjoy 🙂