A great way to start your morning with a filling breakfast is to prepare turkey kielbasa with mixed vegetables. I love how flavorful this dish is and the fact that you can make it in a jiffy! It’s got a good amount of veggies, which taste so good when you cook it in a cast iron. Try this tasty dish, you will love it! 🙂
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
- Turkey Kielbasa – 2 Large Links
- Slice into small rounds
- Note: If you don’t have kielbasa, use any sausage of preference
- Large Yellow Onion (Diced) – 1.5
- Baby Potatoes (Boiled and Diced) – 5
- Green Bell Pepper (Diced) – 1
- Red Bell Pepper (Diced) – 1
- Olive Oil – as required
- Salt and Pepper
- In a cast iron skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the yellow onions and bell peppers. Saute until brown and slightly charred. Sprinkle pepper and salt.
- In another flat pan, saute the cut kielbasa in some olive oil, till it has browned.
- Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the cast iron skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together.
- Enjoy 🙂