If you enjoy Chinese cuisine and your looking for a really quick dish this one’s for you! I learnt this from my aunt who lived in Malaysia almost all her life. I trusted her cooking and choice of flavours so I tried this one a few months ago. It took me back to my days in Malaysia and the tasty sticky chicken wings I used to eat almost every time I went to a food court. Just remember this recipe can be used on chicken wings or boneless chicken thighs.
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Marination time – 2 hours
- Cook time – 15 minutes
- Chicken (either boneless thigh pieces or wings) – 1/2 kg
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Honey – 2.5 tbsp
- Sesame oil – 1/4 tsp
- Low sodium Soy Sauce – 2.5 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with pepper powder, honey, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Keep aside for 2 hours.
- Take a wok, add some olive oil. When the oil is heated, add the chicken
- Cook on slow fire or heat. Add the salt
- Toss and saute the chicken until it is sticky and close to dry. Enjoy with plain rice or fried rice